Saturday, February 19, 2011

And Here I Found Myself..

What I have found? simple.. I found that I am suddenly wishing for my final exam to come as soon as possible. Why you may ask? Cause I'm freaking tired dealing with all this freaking assignments. I am tired of watching my friend and my love one being torment by the stresses of doing assignments.. Believe it or not the stresses of dealing with exam is different than assignment. Both are stressful of course, but in my opinion at least we can focus more on a certain subject when we are dealing with exam. It is different when it comes to assignment where multiple subjects require your head bursting attention. this come from my experiences of having have to complete three different assignments for three different subject in one night! With exam you only need to study one or two subjects for the test next day.There.. I said it! For the first time in my life I want to sit for my exam as soon as possible! Hey, don't give me that look, I know both of them are equally important for my future, otherwise I would just ditch my assignments without giving them my slightest attention! Huh.. this post is entirely to release my pressure I guess

 Exam



OR ASSIGNMENTS?


YOU CHOOSE..
That is it all for know, I got some bloody assignments which I need to complete as soon as possible..

0 people got something to say:

Disclaimer

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...