Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time Out!

Busy giler sehari dua ni, huh.. I barely had contact with her too lately. Kalau ader contact pun mostly sebab kerja je. Hmm.. aper nak buat, dah nama pun busy, dia lagi la bertimbun kerja2 dia compare dari aku, so I had to understand that at least... Of course la aku kisah.. tapi aper gunanya aku jadi BF dia kalau aku tak boleh support dan back up dia at least dalam hal ni. Kalau bab rindu tu tak payah cakap la.. macam nak meroyan pun ader sekarang nih. Tapi cool je la, nama pun lelaki, be strong je la.. apa boleh buat.. We both got our future to be thinking of, so we just work, work, work, work and work..
But I can't deny that I still miss her despite the amount of work that I had been doing...

0 people got something to say:

Disclaimer

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...