Sunday, May 8, 2011

Confession Of A Son


You know I have been writing a lot of poem and song about the women that comes and goes in my life. Hundreds as a matter a fact. Sometimes I forgot that there is one special women that continue to love me.. to support me.. to fend me..
even when I'm in my most fragile condition 


It's you mum.. You continue to stand by me through thick and thin.. Continue to protect me.. I maybe be all grown up.. but do note that your still the woman that has the most massive impact in my life..


Thus this post is tribute to you, the most supreme mother in the world hahaha
Happy mothers day!


1 people got something to say:

Awkward April said...

makngah!!! i miss ur bihun goreng!! :)

Disclaimer

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...