Thursday, October 27, 2011

Saving Life.. (Teaser)

You want to hear the story about how I save a person life?

Well..

That you will have to wait XD

Because this is just a freaking teaser of that post!

But one thing I can say about it...

Much blood had been spilled today..
Blood! Blood! Blood!
Ok ayat nak bajet emo -.-"

So look foward to that post ok :)

Ps: First I have to tackle this truckload of assignments in front of me @_@

0 people got something to say:

Disclaimer

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...