Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hannah and Ben Episode 2: The Mall Prank

Hannah decided that she want to do some shopping so I as a responsible twin elder brother was forced volunteered to accompany her to the Alor Setar Pacific mall. You know what happen? I end up spending the entire day listening to her fussing over what kind of tudung should she buy and she just keep on complaining about how much her feet hurt due to her high heel. I just don't get women sometimes. Wait, let me rephrase that. I understand about that shawl part. Mostly because I also fuss the same way when it comes my clothes. It's the part about wearing high heel that I don't understand. I meant come on! Surely they already know that if you wear a high heel and then take a long walk there is a HUGE chances that their feet will get hurt??

Pacific Mall, Alor Setar Kedah
To shorten the story up I told Hannah that I want to check up  some books at Popular but she insist that she want to continue looking for a suitable shawl. We decided to split up so both of us can find what we are looking for. But to my great dismay I'm unable to find the book that I'm looking for. Well.. if you must know I'm looking for a book entitled Blogger For Dummies by Susan Gunelius for sometimes now. A good friend of mine recommend that I should try to get that book because it's a really good guide for a newbie blogger like me. Lately I have been thinking that maybe I should start taking blogging more seriously. Who knows that maybe one day I will be standing at the same height among the famous bloggers in the world hahaha.. Me and my pathetic silly little dream...

The book that I'm looking for, I wonder where on earth can I find this?
After that I decided that I should try to look for Hannah. SUDDENLY AN EVIL PLAN CROSSED MY MIND! Why don't I pull a prank on her! You want to know what I did? I actually went to the mall security counter and told the guard there that my little sister is missing. And you know what they did? They actually made an announcement about it! Haha.. It goes a bit like this.

Security guard : PERHATIAN KEPADA SEMUA PENGUNJUNG GEDUNG MEMBELI BELAH PACIFIC ALOR SETAR KEDAH. INI MERUPAKAN PENGUMUMAN KANAK-KANAK HILANG. SEKIRANYA ANDA TERJUMPA SEORANG KANAK-KANAK BERBAJU PINK DAN MEMAKAI SELUAR BERWARNA COKLAT YANG MENYAHUT PADA PANGGILAN NAMA HANNAH SILA BAWA KANAK-KANAK TERSEBUT KE COUNTER SECURITY KERANA ABANG KANAK-KANAK TERSEBUT SEDANG MENCARI BELIAU!

And sure enough Hannah came running to me a few minute latter with a red angry face haha.. That's is all for now guys, till next time then :)


0 people got something to say:

Disclaimer

Any pictures, videos and graphic forms, are not copyrighted as the date taken from the search engines. As if its copyrighted, all credit goes to the owner and I did not own the copyrights. All of the graphic forms are linked with the original source. All of those pictures, videos and graphic forms are not for any commercial use, I gain nothing for those forms of files.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...